The Ideal Tool for GCSE Success!
Daydream Education s new Physical Education Pocket Poster app is the perfect revision, classwork and homework aid. Designed in consultation with a core group of teachers and experienced consultants, the app simplifies key GCSE topics into bite-sized chunks of information to improve understanding and boost confidence.
- Covers 40 key GCSE topics including content for the new 2016 specifications
- Contains 1,000 self-assessment questions
- Multiplatform access available on all platforms, including tablets, phones and online
- Suitable for all GCSE specifications including AQA, EdExcel, WJEC and OCR
- Real-time reporting users can instantly view their results for each topic
- Teacher portal Teachers can set up a school and instantly view your pupils results
The app provides a great way of strengthening understanding of key topics in the classroom, at home, or on the go!
The new PE Pocket Poster app is going down a treat with my pupils! The content screens improve pupils understanding, whilst the quick-fire assessments reinforce their learning and help me identify levels of understanding for every pupil. Mr. K. Wright, Haydock High School
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Physical Education Pocket Poster - GCSE Revision Guide is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-16. The program can be installed on iOS.
Physical Education Pocket Poster - GCSE Revision Guide (version 1.0.7) has a file size of 13.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.